Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Jacob by Elaine May




Jacob is a Truth Series stand alone.

My life is not for the light hearted.
My life is not my own, I live in a nightmare.
Ever since I can remember I've lived along side the devil.
I never knew my father and my mother is a shadow of her former self...But he is
not!
He fills my days with a terror that others could not imagine.
Until the day I get away and my life is again taken by another.
A troubled angel in blue scrubs, who has come to guide me as I escape my
nightmarish past.
Together we are two troubled souls, but maybe, just maybe, we could be perfect
for each other.
This is our story.




https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/34351766-jacob






Elaine May is my Author name. I live in the South West of
England with my two beautiful daughters and yummy hubby. I love reading dark
and twisted tales that mess with your head. I love to travel and spending time
with my family. My dream is for people to like what i've written and hopefully
get to go to a book signing event as an author.





<3<3<3 <3

HOBCBP LINKS

FB

TWITTER

G+
https://plus.google.com/u/0/112309448083871092290

BLOG

EMAIL



No comments:

Post a Comment