Sunday, February 17, 2019

Until I Found You by Brooke O'Brien

Until I Found You 
★✩★ NEW RELEASE! ★✩★

"I'd give you my heart, beating in my chest, if it meant protecting yours."

Read the book early readers are calling, "One of my best 2019 reads. Hands down."

Blurb:
Five years ago, Halle Keegan had consumed my whole world. Until one night when our lives changed forever. My existence was torn apart.

I've let my demons get the best of me, pushing away the people I love most to protect them. I swore I'd never come back home to Arbor Creek.

They say the truth will set you free. 

When the truth is revealed, I'm forced to look my demons dead in the eye. I don't deserve her or her forgiveness, but I'd give up my life if it meant keeping her safe.

This time around, she may be the only one who can save me


Read on Amazon or #FREE with Kindle Unlimited!
Amazon US ➟ amzn.to/2tgSEgJ
Amazon International ➟ mybook.to/uify
Add on Goodreads ➟ bit.ly/UntilIFoundYouGR
Learn more ➟ www.authorbrookeobrien.com/heartscompass

New to the Heart's Compass series? Start Where I Found You (#1) for free on all platforms at bit.ly/WhereIFoundYouWIDE.


Lost Before You is on SALE for $.99!
Amazon US ➟  https://amzn.to/2Dszvgk
Amazon International ➟ mybook.to/lby

No comments:

Post a Comment