Tuesday, February 27, 2018

The Air I Breathe by K. Renee

The Air I Breathe RDB Banner
THE AIR I BREATHE
K RENEE
RELEASE DATE: 02.27.18
The Air I Breathe Cover
COVER DESIGN: KLa Boutique Swag
COVER PHOTOGRAPHER: Lindee Robinson
BLURB
Cameo Hartley
One night was all it took for me to go from having the perfect life with the man I was going to marry to craving the attention of an asshole with a dirty mouth, and a rock hard body. I was never the type of girl to even think about cheating, yet here I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see what comes next.
One vulnerable night and I made a deal with the devil. If only I could turn back time and say no. Well I take that back, I don’t think I would have ever been able to say no to him. His words went straight to my core and I was hooked. No one had ever talked to me like that, and I guess it made me forget everything that was right.
Sager was my downfall. He was everything that I never wanted, but everything that I’ve come to crave. He’s the breath of fresh air in my now suffocating life.
Sager Stone
She became an addiction in addition to my already fucked up life. I should have stayed away from her, but I couldn’t. She’s practically married. What the hell was I thinking? You guessed it, I was thinking with my dick and not my head.
She ate up the words that came out of my mouth and when I finally got a taste of her, I craved more.
What we are doing is wrong, I know that, but I can’t bring myself to give a fuck. I’m going to make Cameo mine even if it kills me. Her body was made for mine and I know that pretty boy can’t hold a candle to what I make her feel.
I need her like I need air to breath. I’ll make her mine, consequences be damned.
The Air I Breathe Teaser 1
EXCERPT
When I’m done putting my weights back, I stalk toward her, and she backs up until she hits the wall. I scan over her features and I know she’s nervous, but she isn’t afraid of me. Running my hand along her arm, she closes her eyes and tilts her face up slightly.

I don’t even think she notices that she’s giving me permission to kiss her again. She wants this as much as I do. Getting even closer to her, I cup her jaw with my other hand and tilt her head back even farther. She’s so much shorter when she doesn’t have those heels on.

As soon as my lips hit hers, it feels like I’m home. Like I’m right where I’m supposed to be, and even though it freaks me the fuck out, I don’t question it.

One of her hands runs along my side, and when I deepen the kiss, a small moan escapes her. When her other hand goes to my chest, I know she’s going to push me away, so I grab it and move it above her head, pressing my body into hers.

My cock stiffens even more now that it’s pressed up against her body. Kneeling enough, I grind into her core, and a gasp fills my ears when our mouths part for a second.

Kissing her again, I slip my tongue back into her mouth, and her free hand runs down my side. Her hand continues to move down my body, and when it moves over my stomach, I groan. The feel of her touching me is addicting.


K. Renee Logo



K. Renee is from sunny, California. Creative by nature, she decided to put her imagination to paper. K. Renee is an avid reader. During the day she works in an office and at night she writes. These stories have been in her head for years and are finally coming out on paper.
Tsū: KRENEEAUTHOR
Instagram: k.renee.author
Blogger Notification list Sign up
http://goo.gl/forms/mdLrdnGsaL
ARC Sign Up Sheet:
http://goo.gl/forms/zUctKTEG4D
MichelleSlagan---VibrantPromotionsLogo---FiveStarDesigns---150ppi

No comments:

Post a Comment